PRIVATE EXECUTIVE COACHING
We are dedicated to helping corporate teams, senior executives and organisations master
their executive presence, deliver one-of-a-kind customer experiences and create
awe-inspiring company cultures.
Has your boss told you that you need more ‘presence’ but you’re not sure what that means or how to get it?
Do you want to stop wasting time at the same level and speed up your professional development?
Maybe you’ve been promoted to a challenging management position that has shaken your confidence to the core.
We know what it’s like to feel out of your depth, stumble over your words or feel like an imposter.
There are many career challenges we all face as we climb up that ladder and it can be tough to know who to turn to when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
That’s why confidential,
put you on
the fast track
Some of the reasons for hiring an executive coach are:
- Preparation for role or career changes
- Managing stress, workplace or life changes, conflicts or crises
- Enhancing your personal performance for a greater impact
- Sales and customer service training
- Supporting the appointment of a person into a different position
- Effective leadership and influence coaching
- Accelerating the development of individuals defined as ‘high potential’
- Acting as an objective and independent sounding board to a senior staff member, or
- Offering tailored executive development as a means of rewarding and retaining key staff critical to the business.
At Extraordinary Executive, we offer private, one-on-one coaching sessions with individuals, small business owners and leaders within large companies to help them transition into a leadership mindset and create an innovative, collaborative team environment.
Our VIP coaching program is designed to help you keep up your motivation and momentum, track your progress and stay accountable for your actions, with a dedicated ‘success mentor’ by your side.
We partner with you to accelerate your professional growth, guiding you along the way to help you make smart changes that stick.
We cover areas such as: leadership styles and strategies, how to set a clear vision and inspire others to follow, how to present and communicate persuasively (not just as an executive but as a thought leader) and build an unshakeable rapport with your team.
In addition, our behavioural DISC profiling can help you improve interactions with others, influence and inspire, develop your emotional intelligence, amplify your value within your company or organisation and respond to professional challenges with confidence.
Your return on investing in professional, personal and executive development will usually look something like this:
- Fast-tracked leadership development and hitting career goals
- Enhanced leadership and strategic planning skills
- Better decision-making in business and in life
- Improved goal setting (and faster achievement of your goals)
- The ability to inspire and motivate teams (including across geographically dispersed locations)
- Confident communication and improved working relationships, and
- Increased profits in your team and business.
If you want to build effective communication and leadership skills and fast track
your success, our private executive coaching program is perfect for you.